Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 11, 2001

I know this that I am a couple days late in posting about 9/11 but I thought I would share my story with you all. On the morning of September 11, 2001, I remember walking into my parents room after I woke up to see what was going on. My mom said that a plane had crashed into one of the World Trade Centers in New York City. The news was on and a news reporter was reporting about the first plane that had crashed. As they showed the building with the plane in it, I saw a second plane take a hard left hand turn into the second building. My mom screamed and at this point we knew that this was no accident. I eventually went to school and by this time, pretty much everyone in my 4th grade class knew that two planes hit the World Trade Centers. My teachers wife kept calling our classroom to keep us updated on what was happening with the latest news throughout the day because we couldn't watch the news in class. One time she called and when Mr. Kleckner picked up the phone, his wife told him that both towers had fallen. This was just a terrible thing that happened and we talked about it pretty much the entire day. September 11, 2001 was a very sad day for everyone in the United States. This something that I will never forget for the rest of my life and I hope you enjoyed reading about my story of September 11th.

The video is about September 11th and at the beginning there is a black screen and you will hear audio. The video will eventually appear.













No comments: