Sunday, October 19, 2008

Statesville Haunted House


Saturday night I went to the Statesville Haunted House near Joliet after a hockey game with about 10 of the girls on my team. The haunted house was on a farm in what seemed like an old medal shack that they turned into this very scary haunted house. When we got there, it seemed like there were 3,000 people surrounding the area. We waited in line just to buy tickets for about an hour and then after we bought our tickets, we had to wait in an even longer line, like the ones at 6 Flags, for about an hour and 45 minutes. I was freaking out when it was finally our turn to go into the house. I really had no idea what to expect. I knew that every time I would turn the corner, someone would pop out and scare me. Well we all made it through and we could not stop talking about the time when the guy in a very creepy mask with a chainsaw started running after all of us after we got out of the house. We all full out sprinted to get away from him. It was quite scary. Has anyone else been to this haunted house or to any haunted houses this year? What was your experience? 

1 comment:

Bad Stever said...

I went to this haunted house with a few friends because it was supposed to be the scariest one in the Ill state, but I was a little disappointed, I think I'm too old for haunted houses now.